ABOUT ALPHA ROOFING
ALPHA ROOFING CANADA CORP. has been servicing the GTA neighborhood since 2000. We specialize in all kinds of residential, commercial, industrial, and institutional new roof installations and repairs.
For your protection, mandatory safety and periodical workshop style training sessions are received by all company employees in order to maintain our best performance at all times. We are fully compliant with the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) regulations. We are proudly Canadian and use made-in-Canada brands such as IKO wherever possible. All of our employees maintain the highest standards of craftsmanship in completing every project. The best solution and price is offered for every customer on each job, based on the request and needs. Our powerful construction network can also provide the same quality workmanship on many other home improvements to meet one's satisfactions, while saving money and time for our customers.
Our knowledgeable and well trained staff are fully responsible for your business and home. It is the key to success for our business to ensure a pleasant experience for each customer.
Why Choose Us?
- We are one of the largest roofing companies in the GTA with years of professional experience.
Our service include: FREE inspections, new roofing construction, replacement, 24 hours Emergency Service, and Maintenance.
- We are fully licensed, insured and bonded, with the BEST manufacturer and labour warranties, and 4 million dollar insurance.
- We analyze your request and offer you the best solution. We have serviced over 5000 satisfied customers.
- We built long-term sustained relationships with our suppliers to receive the best pricing for materials. So we can always provide you with competitive prices for any estimate.
- We offer employee mandatory safety and periodical workshop style training programs to maintain high standards of consistent performance, workmanship, and health and safety of our employees.
- We are fully compliant with the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) regulations, and Board of Trade programs.
- We are highly involved in the community to maintain public recognition.